Friday, January 30, 2009

Host Special for February

GREAT deal for Feb hosting! 60% off any one item! This is for a show sale of $150 or more. Easy to do, easy to host!

What does this mean for you? You can get a 7 piece set of executive cookware for $150 (reg $375)! I have a comparable brand of hard anodized titanium reinforced cookware and compared the two on the stove... PC one... I didn't think I'd be sold this fast.

I'm going to get the $400 set of forged cutlery for $160! I just got one of these knives and it's way better than my miracle blades, I may as well get rid of the other knives right now because I'm not using them anymore.

Or, the ultimate mandolin for $24 or a piece of stoneware for $15 or less?

Plus, if you host by Feb 23rd, pick either a cranberry trivet or some spices for hosting a charter show of mine, and be entered into a drawing for a free product from me! And still earn free and 1/2 priced items! If you'd like to replenish some of your kitchen supplies, now is the time!

Note: usually the host special is 60% off one of a few selected items. This is a REALLY good deal and great opportunity! If you live far away, do a catalog show and collect some orders!

Also, I have learned that if your organization would like to hold a fund raiser by selling Pampered Chef, and percentage of the sales will be given in cash to the organization.

No comments: