Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pampered Chef

I am now a Pampered Chef consultant! I'm excited. Of course I'll share w/you the benefits of hosting a show, but I'd like you to know my how and why.

I want you to know that being a wife and a mom is of utmost importance to me. I will strive not to loose sight of that. I am a homemaker, I have children to love and teach and read to, meals to make, and a house to keep. My husband is our provider. I do not wish to take that roll. He does a great at it. I am his help meet. If I am too busy for him or my kids or my household responsibilities, I am outside God's will. Titus 2:4-5 says (contemporary english) "so the younger women will be loving wives and mothers. Each of the younger women must be sensible and kind, as well as a good homemaker, who puts her own husband first. Then no one can say insulting things about God's message."

Jean Paul is a full supporter of mine, and my life coach. On a lighter note, he says he wants me to make him good food :) Through his work, he's learning business, I've been watching him with paperwork every day and his organizational system he's worked out for himself. We've been discussing and implementing advertising and following up on customers. He's been reading Thou Shalt Prosper, the QBQ, and 48 days to the Work You Love, changing his way of thinking from a slavery way to a sonship mentality. I look forward to his help, and know that with him we can learn more about business together.

Pampered Chef is well known for their quality kitchen products. My girlfriend, Jessamyn, had a bridal shower for me in 2002, and I was given a pizza stone, food chopper, spatula, and mandolin. I swear by these products and have used them faithfully since! Last year bought a muffin stone pan, and another spatula, JP ruined my 1st one in the blender.

There are several products I'd still really like to have. And I thought, wow, when my husby needs a tool for a job, he goes and gets it (granted, I'm quite pleased for him to finish the porch steps and railing! I love to see him building his manly tool collection.) I really appreciate my quality kitchen tools, and have found that every time I acquire a quality item, I can actually scale down my "stuff" and get rid of two or three others, and my time preparing, cooking, and/or cleaning eases up! I'm in my kitchen every day, have been for several years and have dozens more to come! I'm excited to build my Pampered Chef collection with my commissions, as well as discounts from hosting my own shows.

By booking a show with me, you can get 1/2 price and free items of your choosing! As well as 10% off any orders for the next year. By booking a show in February, March, or April you can help me get a good start to my business. It's easy to host and I will help you out. No pressure to purchase, either, the show I attended in December I went for the fun of it, and didn't buy a thing. I felt quite comfortable, and obviously inspired! Also, I will be doing a drawing for a free product for my February hosts, as well as one more for my March/April hosts!

And if you're local and the Pampered Chef business is something you're interested in, attend or host a show to see. I signed up under who I did because the consultant did such a great job, I wanted HER and her director to help me with my business! They are both quality ladies and I can assure you a solid support network.

With me as your Pampered Chef consultant you will also receive tips and information about your products, recipes, and tips for your meal prep and planning. Pampered Chef products are waranteed and I will help you find the items you like and best fit your needs.

No comments: