Sunday, February 22, 2009


Aren't they adorable?



JP... there's one in every family


Bear Bread!


My tree climber. Eva's first taste of food (she's only 4 1/2 months, but she watches us intently)


Best French Toast in the world! Whipped cream w/sour cream, almond, and powdered sugar

Adelle and I do nails and make up together. What a girl, I LOVE her!
Eva's hanging out w/Dad while he's programming a home security panel for his next install.

Something interesting when produce shopping:
Here’s what you should look for:

• A four-digit number means the produce is conventionally grown
• A five-digit number beginning with 9 means it's organic
• A five-digit number beginning with 8 means it's Genetically Modified


I now have a Pampered Chef website: http://www.pamperedchef.biz/courtneyholcomb
You can have a catalog show on it, people can order under your host name. Also wedding registry! I will, when I plan a class or open house or something, post that on there, too.

I'll write more interesting and personal stuff later, gonna go love on my kids!
Courtney

1 comment:

Lindsey Royal said...

Very interesting about the numbers on produce! I'll try to remember that!